Thursday 21 August 2014

Progressing Nicely

2 Solid Days

Very quick update as on my phone unfortunately.

Carried on in the same manner the last 2 days. There has not been a huge fixture list with regards to league action and am often wary of cup matches. For the latter I much prefer to enter the markets later on in the game so you can get a feel for what might happen. At which point prices are larger anyway so win-win (unless you lose).

Still using my same methodology and 2 systems are previously mentioned, feeling more confident by the day.

I also noticed that us football traders have much bigger % wins on our stakes that the horse and cricket boys, not sure if that makes it harder or easier for us.

Anyway 1 trade yesterday and 3 today. 3 winners and 1 scratch for a total of £83. Remaining at £20 stakes for now so that's over 400% (4 points) and well on course for my 1 point a day / 30 a month target.

Much busier fixture list tomorrow and then the weekend is literally gonna be huge. Come Sunday night I could be massively up or massively down. If I hit a loser early on Satirday I have to be careful as I can stop and be safe or can plod on but could lose more. See what happens.

Will update blog PnL when back on laptop.


No comments:

Post a Comment