Wednesday 15 October 2014

Sorry for Delay - Massive Changes

Wishing the Days Away

Not something I would usually recommend of course, but it is exciting times at the moment for my trading portfolio.

It is keeping me busy and along with my day job (what an irritant), I'm not having much free time at the moment. I love the trading, I get up at 6am each morning to get into work early so I can catch up on it before my laborious day job. The day job is costing me money I think, or rather I know for sure. Perhaps in a years time I can resign and never go back. 

My last blog post gave a summary of September but I don't think it mentioned the full extent of my little project atm, although it may have. 

I am accumulating a database of football matches, hand picked each night for the following day, based on my own unique analysis for what I think will happen (based on 3 different criteria / filters). I then update the spreadsheet for the actual events including goals and goal times. 

This information is invaluable for me, and with over 1,000 matches accumulated in just over 6 weeks, I can go back and use specific filters to find certain systems. I've found a fair few, all making 30+ points each to date. Powerful stuff. 

My secret system previously mentioned is now up to 200 points on paper, and the live testing began in October with £2 stakes. It was up 33 points after 12 days, at which point I upped the stakes to £10. Very few selections since and have lost a couple and won a couple so at about 31 points for now. 

I will carry on with the £10 stakes and expect approx 60-80 selections this weekend so very intrigued to see what will happen there. 

A SHG (Second Half Goal) system I am also testing on £2 stakes is also up 8 points for October, modest but ok for 2 weeks. 

My CS trading has been tweaked further, following last month where my new edge was throwing out too many selections that I couldnt resist trading, I've factored this selection process into some of my new database filters which spat out approx 40 selections the last 5 weeks with only 2 losses. 

I have been using these more disciplined picks so far for Oct and am up 1400% exactly from 9 trades, of which 4 were 300%+. Brilliant stuff so far. 

All in all over 50 points profit (5000%) so far in 15 days this month. Dreamland really. 

Mixed stakes across different systems but my bank is well over £1,000 now. If it grows quick enough I could possibly be making some serious money in the next 6-12 months (50 points x £100 stakes....).

Hopefully have some good news Sunday night for you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment