Sunday 14 September 2014

Quick Weekend Update

First all green weekend


Finally a weekend with a green Friday, Saturday and Sunday.


Been spending literally hours working on my secret new system that I am paper trading and along with another (with its own 74% strike rate), it is making my CS selections so much more logical, with great results.


Saturday: £26.27 (131%)


Not a classic, an in play that cost me 300% and an early Japan CS trade which blew another 300%. Last game of the day took me into profit.


Sunday: £79.39 (395%)


Includes a full blown worst case scenario loss in CS of 400% and spent all day trawling round the shops and driving down the motorway. All trading done on my phone, cannot complain with that result.


My secret new system hauled in an incredible 61 points on Saturday. Sunday pretty poor, but still took in 2 points profit. Total now is 83 points in 3 weeks assuming a lay price of 3.0. Ridiculous. I could well be retired soon if it works as well in principle.


Blog Total: £580.26 / 5095% / 50.95 points

No comments:

Post a Comment