Friday 18 July 2014

Day 7 - 1 Trade 1 Winner - Simple As They Come



Unspectacular

Absolutely horrendous few days at work this week. Really not having any time at all to pursue other delightful activities...

I did however spot an O2.5 market at a stupid price of 3.2 about 12 minutes into the match. The prices in BF obvious reflect the historic stats and likelihood but what they rarely do some often is update for live match action. These buggers were going at it from the off and although the first half ended 0-2 (and ended that way as far as I know), I traded out on the first goal (17 mins ish) for a near 70%. 

An outright mug bet looking for 'value' here (if there was any, must have been at 3.2) would have lost. 



I was also quite pleased with myself for making 7p (£10 staked) in a 3 hour period from backing Nottingham Forest (v Blackpool) in their first match of the season. All sorts of chat at the moment about Blackpool's impending doom so with kick off a few weeks away, Forest at 1.61 seemed way too high. Couldn't be bothered to wait a month but an easy 7% which is no laughing matter when sticking £1,000 into the pre match market which would ultimately be the long term goal. 

Going forward I'm off on holiday for a few weeks soon which means no blogging and probably no trading.

I have 'Think and Grow Rich' and 'Bounce' on their way from Amazon to keep me entertained. Also lots of time to think and plan for the new (Winter) season. I will come back refreshed, full of beans and with a fool proof plan to make my millions...

Not going until Friday so perhaps some more entries before then. Most likely some Correct Score action this weekend which has the biggest potential returns so looking to crack that market sooner than later.  

Day 7: £6.92

July Total: -£4.77

Blog Total:
-£4.77

2 comments:

  1. Hiya MtM.

    It's always good to see a new blog taking shape.

    Good luck - Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the interest Dave.

    I underestimated how time consuming it would be, but hopefully in full swing once the Winter leagues kick in.

    Loving your blog always.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete